A minimum four month voluntary post with Coral Cay Conservation
overseeing the safety of expedition diving activities and training of non-divers to allow participation in marine conservation surveys. Positions available around the world throughout the year.
- PADI OWSI & EFR Instructor with experience of certifying students (20 certs minimum)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide safe SCUBA tuition to company personnel, expedition volunteers and their counterparts
- Maintenance and stock control of SCUBA equipment
- Enforcing policies on expedition safety on site
- Safe dive planning
- Maintenance of SCUBA training records
- Maintenance of SCUBA equipment and maintenance schedules
- Submission of regular reports to HO and project counterparts
What can you expect to gain from being part of the Expedition Staff Team?
- A number of advanced certifications
- Excellent knowledge of marine life leading to better instruction skills
- Certification as a Reef Check (region-specific) eco diver
- Commission paid for further dive courses (paying clients only)
- Ensure the safe and continued collection of scientific data
- Promoting conservational awareness
- Gain an insight into CCC's longstanding objectives
If you are interested in applying please contact CCC's head office at email@example.com to enquire about future vacancies.
Please note that British citizens and residents will be Disclosure and Barring Service (Enhanced) checked by Coral Cay Conservation.